Friday, March 22, 2013

Take me above your light, carry me through the night

It warmed up here the first of last week. Usually our winters last until June but this year we've had an early spring. This caused most of us to loose our coats and trade them for jackets. And even though we've had another cold snap this week all of us have been reluctant to give up our jackets.

Since it has been warmed I've packed away my long skirts and jeans for shorter skirts my mom bought me over the weekend. 
(I will not be taking pictures of me wearing my outfits because the camera I use doesn't have a timer and taking them in the bathroom mirror never looks right.)


My mom bought this skirt for me when we were thrift store shopping. Since it is bright pink it felt more springy to wear it. I found the shirt while digging in my clothes. I wore a white button sweeter with it most of the time because it is still too cold to go with just short sleeves.


A better look at the skirt

I also had to wear tights, since the skirt is shorter and my legs would have frozen without them. I went with my brown pair.

Lastly was my new cowboy boots. I decided a month or so ago I wanted a pair, something I never thought I'd want. I looked all over for them. One would think they would be easy to find since I live in a cowboy country, but the used pairs I found cost $40 to $50 and new pairs were $100 at the cheapest. I all but gave up when I saw these at Walmart for $25. I didn't get them when I first saw them as I didn't have the money and later they disappeared. I feared I'd passed up the chance of getting myself a pair of cowboy boots but thankfully found out they just moved them. William bought them for me, letting me pay him back, before the only pair that fit me were gone.


7 comments:

  1. What I did not know was how fast these changes could
    occur.

    my web blog www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crucial to make the training session exciting in addition as challenging.

    Here is my blog ... free weights for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adjustable body weight dumbbells are usually additional high-priced than the fixed bodyweight dumbbells, depending
    on what brand or design and style you choose.

    My homepage; weight sets for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could certainly all be realized in much less time than
    it's going to take to watch your preferred sitcom on television!

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: bowflex selecttech dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now in the event you contemplate the subsequent team in the
    poll, the 29% who training only 2-3 periods per week, you recognize that a lot of them are
    actually only working out for the total of
    60-90 minutes every week -- the barest minimal of a routine.


    Also visit my website :: adjustable weights

    ReplyDelete
  6. In case you do have wrist troubles or in case you just
    believe you'd the same as making use of the bars then the issue to consider is no matter whether you wish the freedom of movement in the swivel motion or the greater security with the stationary model.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: weight sets for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do a great deal of factors and you can increase a number
    of places within your body because a health club
    has nearly all the conditioning equipments that you just will ever need.


    My homepage - bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells used

    ReplyDelete