Thursday, March 7, 2013

Downy feathers kiss your face and flutter everywhere

 This is an outfit I wore last summer. The dress I bought at a small store in town, a place which sells retro clothing. The dress is from the 1950's or 60's and is one of my favorites. I wore this dress while visiting my friend Katie and attending her graduation party.
Also, all of these pictures were taken by her, as well as her two cousins. I am using them until I can get my camera tomorrow which will enable me to take my own.


The back of the dress and me looking off into the lake. The day of the party I wore my boots with the dress, as well as my fedora

Later on in the week I wore my red hat with it.

A better picture of the skirt and boots.

 And hopefully I will get better at this. I've also decided to steal an idea from a friend of mine and use song lyrics for post titles - though she uses movie and book quotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment