Monday, March 25, 2013

Bid the forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and take to the sky

The continued mocking spring weather continues. Outside it looks sunny and warm, but once you step out your door you are assaulted with bitter wind or icy air. The other day I tried wearing a tee shirt again but had to throw on a sweater the moment I went outside.

This is Saturday and Sunday's outfit.

My mom got this skirt for me as well, when we were thrift store shopping.

A better view. It is very full and reaches just past my knees, a lot of fun to wear.

Saturday I wore it with the tee shirt, tights, and my cowboy boots. My mom and I were going to go to Cheyenne with my brothers and dad but she caught a cold so we stayed home and watched Les Miserables instead. Still a good excuse to wear the skirt.

Sunday I put my blue sweater with it. Still keeping the tights and boots.



My blue tights. I didn't take a picture of the boots since I already did so with the pink skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment